出国旅游买东西常用英语对话
『壹』 我要出国旅游,希望大家提供点购物和吃饭的英语常用句。谢谢。
购物英语情景对话
Reception 接待
1. Do you find anything you like? 你找到你喜欢的吗?
4. Are you being helped?/Are you being served? 你需要帮忙吗?
5. Is there anybody waiting on you? 有人招呼你吗?
Choosing and buying选择与购买
Choosing 选择
1. I want a pair of shoes/a jacket. 我想买一双鞋/一件夹克。
2. I’d like to see some towels. u 我想看看毛巾。
7. I’m just looking, thanks. 我只是看看,谢谢。
8. I’d like to have a look if you don’t mind. 如果不介意,我想看一下。
An attempt 试穿
1. Could you try it on please? How is it? 请试穿看看好吗?如何?
2. I like this one. May I try it on? 我喜欢这一种。我能试穿吗?
Inquiry 询问
1. Do you have any on sale? 你们有什么特卖品吗?
2. Do you carry hundred percent cotton pants? 你们有百分之百纯棉的裤子吗?
3. Can you get me one? 你们能补货吗?
4. If I orded a suit now, how long could it take before I got delivery如果我现在订一件西装,要多久才能接到货?
Size and color 尺寸和颜色
1. The fit isn’t good. 尺寸不太合适。
4. It seems to fit well. 好像蛮合身的。
5. They punch my toes. 把我脚趾夹疼了。
6. Can I have a size larger? 可以给我一个大一点儿的吗?
8. This color is very pupular. 这个颜色很流行。
9. This blue color goes well with the light blue dots on the dress.
这种蓝色和衣服上的淡蓝色小点很配。
Price 价格
1. How much does it cost? 多少钱?
2. What’s the price for this suit? 这套西装多少钱?
3. How much do I have to pay for it? 我要付多少钱?
4. How much are these ties? 这些领带要多少钱?
5. I’ll give it to you for 5250. 5250元美金卖给你。
6. Can you make it cheaper? 你能便宜点吗?
Check 付钱
1. How can I pay? 我要如何付钱?
2. May I write a check for you? 我能开支票吗?
3. Do you take traveler’s checks? 你们接受旅行支票吗?
4. Sorry, we don’t take checks. 对不起,我们不接受支票。
5. How about 98 down and 100 a month? 先付头期款98美元,每月再付100美元,如何?
6. I’ll take this. 我要这个。
The others 其他
1. Take one’s measurement 为某人量尺寸。
2. I think we’re out of your size. 我想你的尺寸(的衣服)已卖光了。
3. Check back next Sunday. 你下星期天再来看看。
Dialogue 对话
1. A:Do you want any meat today, Mrs. Bird? 波德太太,你今天要点肉吗?
B:Yes, please. 是的。
A:This lamb’s very good. 这块羔羊肉很好。
B:I like lamb, but my husband doesn’t. 我喜欢羔羊肉,但我丈夫不喜欢。
A:What about some steak? This is a nice piece. 来些牛排好吗?这块很好。
B:Give me that piece, please. 请给我那一块吧。
And a pound of mince, too. 我还要一磅肉糜。
2. A:Can I help you? 您想要买什么?
B:I’d just like to have a look around. 我只想随便看看。
A:Are you looking for some apples? 你想要一些苹果吗?
B:I could also buy some apples if they’re nice. 如果苹果不错的话,我也可以买一些。
3. A:Do you like this dress, madam? 夫人,你喜欢这种衣服吗?
B:I like the color very much. It’s a lovely dress, but it’s too small for me.
我很喜欢这种颜色,这件衣服很好看,但我穿太小了。
A:What about this one? It’s a lovely dress, it’s very smart. Short skirts are in fashion now. Would you like to try it?
这件怎么样?这件很好看,非常时髦。短裙现在很流行。你想穿上试试吗?
B:All right. 好的。
4. A: Have you any shoes like these? 你们有这种鞋子吗?
B:What size? 什么尺码?
A:Size five. 五号的。
B:I’m sorry. We haven’t any. 很抱歉,我们没有。
5. A: How many do you need? 你想买多少?
B:Two Kilograms. 两公斤。
6. A: Are these apples on sale? 这些苹果降价卖吗?
B:That’s our rock bottom price. 这是我们的最低价了。
7. A: That’s too expensive for us. We can’t afford all that money.
对我们来讲,太贵了,我们付不起那么多钱。
B:This model’s less expensive than that one. It’s only twenty-eight pounds. But, of course, it’s not as good as the expensive one.
这种型号比那种要便宜些,只要28镑。但是,当然,它不如那台贵的好。
A: I don’t like this model, the other model’s more expensive, but it’s worth the money.
我不喜欢这种型号。那种型号贵些,但它值这些钱。
A:Can we buy it on instalments?
我们可以分期付款吗?
B:Of course. You can pay a deposit of ten pounds, and then one pound a week for sixty weeks.
当然,你可以先付10英镑定金,然后,每月付1镑,一共付60个星期。 |3.
8. A: I think I prefer the blue one if it’s not too much trouble.
如果不太麻烦的话,我想要那件蓝色的。
B:Not at all. I’ll get it for you. Here you are. This is our latest design.不麻烦,我去为你取来。给你,这是最新款的。
A:Could I have a try? 我能试试吗?
B:Certainly. The fitting room is over there. 当然可以,试衣间在那边。
B:It seems to fit you very well. u 这件衣服很适合你。
A:All right. I think I’ll take it. 行,我买了。
9. A: Can you come down a bit? u 你可以便宜一点吗?
B:That’s almost cost price. 这几乎是成本价了。
10. A: Excuse me, I would like a blue shirt please. u
对不起,我想买件蓝色的衬衫。
B:Yes, with pleasure. Here you are. 很愿意为您服务,给您。
11. A:I’m looking for a pair of shoes. 我想买双鞋。
B:Yes, sir. I’d be glad to show you some. 好的,先生。很高兴拿给你看。
12. A: Do you have anything larger than this one? 你有更大点的吗?
B:Yes, we have. Let me show you. 有,我拿给你。
13. A: Would you mind if I try this on? 我能试试吗?
B:No, not at all. 当然可以.
A:Give me a smaller size, please. 请给我拿小一点的。
B:With pleasure. I’d be glad to show you some. 很荣幸为您服务。
14. A: What can I do for you, Madam? 我能为您做什么,女士?
B:I want to buy a suit of clothes. 我想买身套装。
15. A: Is there anything I can do for you, Miss? 有什么我能帮忙的吗,小姐?
B:I’m just looking. 我只是看看。
16. A: I want to buy a camera. 我想买架照相机。
B:I’m sorry. It’s out of stock. 对不起,脱销了。
A:Are you likely to be getting any more in? 你们还进货吗?
B:Look in again next Sunday. www.17he.com 下星期日再来看看吧。
17. A: How much is it? 这个多少钱?
B:Sixty dollars. 60美元。
A:How much does it cost?这个值多少钱?
B:It costs one hundred Yuan. 100元。
A:What’s the price of this one? 这个值多少钱?
B:It’s priced at only eighty Yuan. 只要80元。
A:How much does it come to? 总共多少钱?
B:It comes to two hundred and fourty dollars. 总共240美元。
18. A: Can you come down a little? 你能便宜点吗?
B:That’s the best I can do. 这是最合理的价格了。
19. A: Half price computers? How do they do that? 半价计算机?怎么可能呢
B:I don’t know. Let’s read the fine print. 不知道。我们来看看那个小印刷字吧
『贰』 出国旅游实用英语对话及词汇手册的本书目录
前言
出国旅游实用英语对话
1 签证
2 预订机票
3 办理乘机手续
4 行李处
5 飞机上
6 通过海关
7 行李遗失
8 货币兑换
9 问路
10 出租车
11 交通工具
12 酒店预订
13 酒店入住
14 服务台
15 客房服务
16 酒店其他服务
17 酒店退房
18 餐厅预订
19 餐厅点餐
20 餐厅用餐
21 结账
22 快餐
23 旅游景点
24 观光游览
25 娱乐活动
26 购物
27 购买纪念品
28 国际电话
29 生病
30 意外情况
出国旅游实用英语词汇
准备篇
1 旅游计划
2 旅游服务
3 各大航空公司
4 旅行社
乘机篇
1 机票
2 出入境卡
3 签证
4 行李
5 机场
6 登机
交通篇
1 乘火车
2 城市交通
3 乘船
4 公路交通
5 交通标志
住宿篇
1 旅馆种类
2 客房种类
3 旅馆订房、接待
4 服务台
5 电讯服务
6 旅馆设施
饮食篇
景点篇
文化篇
娱乐篇
保健篇
其他篇
『叁』 买东西英语情景对话
1、A:Lucy, where are you going? 露西,你去哪儿?
B:I want to go to the supermarket. 我想去超级市场。
A:Wait a few minutes and I'll go there with you. 请等一下,我和你一道去。
B:Let's get a shopping cart. 我们去拿一辆手推车吧。
A:Good ideaA 好主意。
B:What are you going to buy? 你要买什么?
A:Let's check out the fruit section first. 我们先去看看水果吧。
B:OK. I'd like some oranges. But they don't look quite ripe yet. 好的。我想买些橘子。但这些看起来还不太熟。
A:Look, nice fresh cherries! They are ripe and soft. I'll take some. 你看,多棒多新鲜的樱桃!又熟又软。我决定买一些。
B:I'll take some, too. 我也买一些吧。
A:Let's go to the snacks section. I want some chocolate and sweets. 我们去看看零食吧。我想买些巧克力和糖果。
B:OK. I'll go and buy some cakes. 好的。我去买些蛋糕。
A:Do you want to buy something else? 你还要买什么吗?
B:No. Let's go over to the check-out stand. 不买了。我们去收款台吧。
2、A: Can I help you? 有什麼可以帮忙的
B: Yes, please. I'm looking for a jacket. 谢谢, 我想看看夹克
A: What size do you wear: 你穿多大尺码?
B: Large 大号
A: What color? 颜色?
B: Black 黑色
A: Any special brand? 什麼牌子的呢?
B: No. Just something simple and not too expensive.没有要求,简单不太贵的.
A: How about this one? 你看这点怎麼样?
B: lt looks great! Can I try it on? 看起来不错, 我可以试试吗?
A: Sure. Go head. 当然可以, 你去试吧
B: How much is it? 多少钱?
A: It is only 80 yuan. 只要80块
B: OK. I will take it. Thanks. 好的, 我要了, 谢谢.
『肆』 求一篇出国旅游咨询英语对话
A Conversation about Hobbies
Michael and John are on their way to the tennis court.They meet Charles and David.
Michael:hi,Charlie and Dave,how is everything?
Charles:ok.Thank you.How about you?It seems like you two are going to play tennis?
John:Yes.We are gong to play tennis.Would you like to join us?We can play doubles.
David:No.Thanks.We have a football game this afternoon.But the goalie is not feeling well.Do you know anybody who could be a goalie for our team?Just for today.
Michael:I am afraid not.
Charles,What’s so good about playing tennis?Why can’t you guys cancel playing tennis today and come to join us.One will be the goalie and one will cheer for us.
Michael:You know what?I took tennis classes recently and I find myself so crazy about it.I feel so energetic after playing tennis.
Charles:I don’t play tennis.I just play football.Tennis is not as exciting as football.
Michael:Charlie,I am afraid I can’t agree with you at this point.
John :me neither.
Michael:It is much easier to find one tennis partner than to find a whole team of people to play football.
David:That’s true.
Charlie:But,don’t you think more people are more exciting?Playing tennis is like playing a ping pong game.You merely play back and forth.It’s a kind of boring.
Michael and John:Noooooooo!
Michael:When you play tennis,you can keep fit and you don’t get hurt.
John:There is too much body contact in playing football.I don’t want to be pushed,be stepped,be knocked down or……
Charles:that’s the best part of the game.
David:well,we all learn to play smart.
Michael:Sorry.We can’t talk to you now.We have to go to our tennis club now.I can’t wait to play with John.
Charles:ok.I have to call my buddies to see who would like to be our goalie today.
Michael and John:Gook luck!Bye!
Charles and David:Bye!Have a good day!
Michael John:you,too.
『伍』 急,求旅游中带购物的英文长对话谢谢
如果是学术上的需要,就真没办法帮你了,本人英语也是麻麻的,How much ? to cheep, no no no ,就懂这点
如果是用来去旅游中买东西的实用的话,建议你,带个计算器就好了,很多国外的,你要是和他拽英文,你会被砍死的,价格,你要是带个计算器,你觉得值25,就按25,很古老,也很实用的方法,推荐给你,
希望受用!
『陆』 出国旅游常用英语口语有
Where is the railway station? 火车站在哪?
Melbourne central station, please. 墨尔本中心火车站
How much is it? 多少钱?
Is there a bus that goes to Melbourne central station? 有去墨尔本中心火车站的巴士吗?
What station does the train for Melbourne leave from? 去墨尔本的火车是从那一站离开的
Where is the ticket office? 卖票的地方在哪?
A ticket to Melbourne, please. 一张去墨尔本的票
One way or a round trip ticket? 单程还是环程票
Second class one way, please 二等单程
Are there reserved seats on the train? 火车上设有座位预留吗?
I don’t think it’s necessary, as the train won’t be crowded. 我想没有必要,因为火车不是很挤
Can I stop over on the way? 我可以中途下车吗?
Can I have a second-class ticket to Melbourne, please? 一张2等票去墨尔本
Are there any discount tickets for me? 我买票有折扣吗?
May I see a timetable? 我可以看看时间表吗?
Does this train run everyday? 这天天通火车吗?
I’d like to go to Melbourne tomorrow. What time is there a train? 我想明天去墨尔本,几点的火车?
Is there a train that goes any faster? 有更快的车吗?
From which station does the train leave? 火车从哪站出发?
At which window can I make a reservation? 在哪个窗口我可以做预订
I’d like to reserve a seat on this train 我想要订个座位
I’d like to reserve a sleeper to Melbourne 我想订张去墨尔本的卧铺
I’d like the upper (the lower) berth. 我想要个上层(下层)的
Are any reserved seats available? 可以预订座位吗?
I’d like to change my reservation 我想改变我的预订
Do I need a reservation? 我需要预订吗?
Smoking (non-smoking) car, please 吸烟(非吸烟)车厢
How long is the ticket valid? 车票多长时间有效?
What time does the first (last/next) train to Melbourne leave? 什么时候第一辆(最后一辆/下一辆)车从墨尔本出发
Is it a direct train? 有直达车吗?
Is there a connection to Melbourne? 有去墨尔本的联运吗?
Do I have to change train? 我还需要换车吗?
Will the train leave on schele? 火车准时出发吗?
What time does the train arrive in Melbourne? 火车几点到墨尔本
Are there any express train? 有特快列车吗?
Where does the train go to? 这辆车是去哪的?
Does the train split up? 列车会分离吗?
Is there a dining (sleeping) car on the train? 这有餐车(卧铺)车厢吗?
Does this train stop at Melbourne? 火车在墨尔本停吗?
Is there a direct train to Melbourne? 有直达去墨尔本的火车吗?
Where do I change trains? 我在哪换车?
How long does it take to get to Melbourne? 多长时间能到墨尔本?
What platform does the train leave from? 火车从哪个站台出发
Is this the right platform for the train to Melbourne? 这个是去墨尔本的站台吗?
How long does it take to go to Melbourne? 去墨尔本需要多长时间?
Do I have to change trains to go to Melbourne? 去墨尔本我需要换车吗?
Can you help me with these bags? 你能帮我看一下包吗?
Does the train to Melbourne shop at this station? 去墨尔本的火车在这站停吗?
How many more minutes will it take for the train to arrive? 还有多长时间火车能到?
Is this the train to Melbourne? 这是去墨尔本的火车吗?
Excuse me. May I get by? 打扰一下,我能过去吗?
Is this seat taken? 这座有人吗?
May I sit here? 我可以座这吗?
I think this is my seat 我想这是我的座位。
May I smoke? 我可以吸烟吗?
Do I need a reservation for the dining car? 我需要订餐厅的座位吗?
Could I reserve a table at 7 o’clock? 我可以在7点订桌吗?
Can I stop over with this ticket? 我可以中途下车吗?
This car does to Melbourne, doesn’t it? 这是去墨尔本的车,对吗?
Does this car go to Melbourne? 这车去墨尔本吗?
May I open the window? 我可以打开窗户吗?
What is the next stop? 下一站是什么?
How long does this train stop there? 车在这停多长时间?
Could you let me know before we get to Melbourne? 到墨尔本之前可以告诉我一下吗?
What time do we get to Melbourne? 我们什么时间到墨尔本?
What station is this? 这站是哪里?
Where is the sleeping car? 卧铺在哪里?
Where is my berth? 我的床铺在哪里?
Could you make up my berth? 可以整理一下我的床铺吗?
Could you make me up at 7 o’clock tomorrow morning? 明早7点能叫我起床吗?
I lost my ticket. What should I do? 我丢了我的票,我该怎么办?
Can I cancel this ticket? 我能取消这张票吗?
I’d like to change this ticket to the first class. 我想换成头等票
I missed my station. 我找不到火车站拉
I missed my train. 我找不到火车拉
I left something on the train. 我忘了些东西在火车上
Please validate my pass 请确认我的通行证
I’d like to start using this pass for 45 days from the day after tomorrow. 我开始用这张通行证在45天之间
Can I get on this train with this ticket? 我可以用这张票上车吗?
Where is ABC office? ABC 办公室在哪?
Do I need a reservation? 我需要预订吗?
I have an Apass 我有A票
Could you issue the supplement coupons 你们发行增刊的优待券吗?
Where is the bus depot for the ABC buses? ABC线路的巴士站在哪里?
Where is the ticket office? 卖票的地方在哪里?
To Melbourne, please 到墨尔本,谢谢
Can I get a ticket on the bus? 我能上车买票吗?
What time does the bus for Melbourne leave? 墨尔本出发的巴士是几点?
How long does it take to get to Melbourne? 去墨尔本多长时间?
Do I have to transfer? 我还得换车吗?
Where can I check my baggage? 在哪里可以检查我的行李
Could I keep this baggage? 我能带者这些行李吗?
Which gate does the bus for Melbourne leave from 从墨尔本出发的车在几号门?
Which bus goes to Melbourne? 哪辆车去墨尔本
What time does next bus leave? 下一辆车什么时候出发?
Is this seat taken? 这个座有人吗?
May I sit next to you? 我可以做你旁边吗?
Where should I put my baggage? 我的行李应该放在哪里?
What time does this bus leave? 巴士什么时候离开?
Where is the rest room? 洗手间在哪里?
How long does the bus stop here? 巴士在这挺多久?
I’ll get off here 我在这里下车
I’ll take the next bus. 我要坐下辆车
May I have a bus route map? 可以给我张巴士线路图吗?
May I see the time table? 我可以看一下时刻表吗?
Is there a bus to Melbourne? 有去墨尔本的巴士吗?
Where should I transfer? 我应该在哪转站?
Where can I buy a ticket? 我在哪能买着票?
How long does it take to get there on foot? 步行去那里需要多长时间?
Which bus goes to the airport? 哪辆车去飞机场?
Does this bus go to Melbourne? 这是去墨尔本的巴士吗?
How much is it to Melbourne? 去墨尔本多少钱?
Transfer ticket, please 换车票
How many stops to Melbourne? 去墨尔本要停多少站?
I’d like to get off at Melbourne 我在墨尔本站下车
Could you tell me when to get off? 能告诉我什么时候下车吗?
How can I get the bus to stop? 我怎么能让巴士停下来?
I’ll get off at the cathedral. 在教堂前我要下车
I’ll get off here 我在这下车
May I have a subway map? 我可以看一下地铁线路图吗?
Which line should I change trains to go to Melbourne? 去墨尔本我应该换哪条线?
Which exit should I take for Melbourne central station? 我从哪个出口走在墨尔本中心火车站?
Is the next station Melbourne central station? 下一站是墨尔本中心火车站吗?
Where is the taxi stand? 哪有出租车站台?
Could you call a taxi for me? 你能为我叫辆出租车吗?
Where can I catch a taxi? 我在哪能赶上出租车?
Where to? 去哪里?
How much does it cost to zoo? 去动物园多少钱?
Could you take me to Melbourne and bring me back? 你能带我去墨尔本在接我回来吗?
Could you turn on the heating (air-conditioning)? 你可以把暖风(空调)打开吗?
Could you help me carry my baggage? 你能帮我搬行李吗?
To this place, please 去这里
I’m in a hurry 我有急事
Could you give me a brief tour of the city, please? 你能带我去市中心大概转一下吗?
Would you wait for me? 可以等我吗?
Could you drive more slowly 可以开的慢点吗?
Please turn to the right (left) 请右(左)转
Shop here, please 停这里
How much is it? 多少钱?
The fare is different from the meter. 收费和仪表盘上的不一样
Thank you。 Keep the change. 谢谢,不用找拉。
What kind of excursion cruises are there on the river 在这条河上有什么样的游览船?
How many cruises are there each day? 这里一天有多少游览船?
Where can I board the ship? 我在哪里上船?
How long does it take to there and come back? 来回需要多长时间?
What time does the next ship leave? 下一班船什么时候出发?
Is there a moonlight cruise tonight? 有夜间的游览船吗?
Does the fare include meal? 费用包括吃的吗?
What time do we board? 我们什么时候上船?
What time does the ship leave? 这艘船什么时候出发?
Where is my cabin? 我的船室在哪?
How long does it take to south bank? 去南岸需要多长时间?
At which port do we stop? 我们在哪个码头停靠?
Can I reserve a deck chair? 我可以预订一张甲板上的椅子吗?
From what time can I have breakfast? 什么时候可以吃早餐?
How long do we stop here? 我们在这里停靠多久?
I’d like to do some sightseeing while the ship is in port 当船靠港的时候,我想看看周围的景色
I’m seasick, may I have some medicine? 能给我些药吗,我晕船
Could you call a doctor, please? 能帮我找个医生吗?
I’d like to rent a car, please 我想要租一辆汽车。
Where can I rent a car? 在哪里我可以租到车?
I have a reservation. 我做了预订。
This is my voucher. 这是我的凭证。
What kind of cars do you have? 你们有什么样的车?
I’d like an automatic (a compact/a sports) car 我想要辆自动档(轻便/运动)车
May I see the rate list? 我可以看下费用单吗?
I’d like to see the car before I rent it. 我想在租之前看下车
I’d like to rent this type of car for 3 days. 我想租这种车3天
Do you have any special rates? 你们有特价吗?
What is the rate per day (week)? 每天(周)怎么收费?
How much does it cost for 3 days? 3天的费用是多少?
Is the mileage free? 公里数是免费的吗?
Does it include gas? 包括汽油吗?
No. Fill the gas when you return the car. 不。 还车的时候请加满油
Does the price include insurance? 保险在这费用中吗?
Can I drive a car with my Chinese driving license? 我可以用中国的驾照开车吗?
Do you want insurance? 你想要保险吗?
I’d like full insurance. 我想要全额保险
This is my international driving permit. 这是我的国际驾照。
Please write down your home address 请写下你的家庭住址
Where are you staying? 你在哪里暂住?
Please send the car to Boston Hotel tomorrow morning 明天早上请把车送到波士顿酒店。
When do I have to return the car? 什么时候我还车?
Can I drop it off at my destination? 我能把车放在我的目的地吗?
Can I drop it off in Melbourne? 我能把车放在墨尔本吗?
How much do you charge for dropping off the car? 你们取车需要收费多少?
Do I have to pay a deposit? 我需要支付押金吗?
Please tell me some places to call in case of trouble. 请告诉我一旦发生紧急情况我应该给谁打电话
May I have a road map? 能给我张道路地图吗?
Is there a gas station around here? 这附近有加油站吗?
Fill it up, please 请加满油
Ten dollars of gas, please 10圆钱
How can I use this gasoline pump? 如何使用这个油泵啊?
Could you check the battery (brake fluid)? 你能检查一下电池(刹车油)?
The clutch isn’t working right 离合器片没有正常工作
The car makes a strange noise. 车发出奇怪的声音
I have a flat tire. 我有一个瘪胎
My car has broken down. 我的车抛锚拉
Could you show me on the map where I am? 能告诉我在地图上的什么位置吗?
Where is the nearest motel around here? 这里最近的旅店在哪?
Where can I park? 我可以停在这吗?
Please call the police. 请叫警察
Please call an ambulance. 请叫救护车
Where is the nearest telephone? 最近的电话在哪?
『柒』 旅游业常用的英语对话50个
1 I want a package deal including airfare and hotel. 我需要一个成套服务,包括机票和住宿2 I’d like to change this ticket to the first class.我想把这张票换成头等车。3 I’d like to reserve a sleeper to Chicago.我要预订去芝加哥的卧铺。4 I won’t check this baggage 这件行李我不托运。5 I’d like to sit in the front of the plane.6 I missed my train. 7 I haven’t nothing to declare. 我没申报的东西。8 it’s all personal effects. 这些东西都是私人用品。9 I’ll pick up ticket at the airport counter.我会在机场柜台拿机票。10 I’d like two seats on today’s northwest flight 7 to Detroit, please.我想订两张今天西北航空7班次到底特律的机票。11 we waited for john in the lobby of the airport.我们在机场的大厅里等约翰。12 I’d like to buy an excursion pass instead.我要买一张优待票代替。13 I’d like a refund on this ticket. 我要退这张票。14 I’d like to have a seat by the window.我要一个靠窗的座位。15 you have to change at Chicago station.你必须要在芝加哥站转车。16 we have only one a day for New York.到纽约的一天只有一班。